Tuesday, May 20, 2008

4 days holidayS

Having 4 days holidays.... Fri till monday.... hehe.... so today Bit bored and tir3d... i think maybe after a long holidays.... anyway me today also curi go 1u to have my dinner with my Friend and a leng lui ling... hehe...

This 4 days holidays bit fully plan for me.... and bit happy cause my 2 cute cute cousin back from singapore to kl for their holiday.... and my best friend back to m'sia for holiday too.... Fri me not much thing to do... just rest at home... save my energy for my sat, sun and mondays.... hehe....

Sat morning just having my family breakfast with my family.... Afternoon going to sg wang and low yatt with dennis... he planning to get a camera for his trip on tue and go for money changer... he tue going to bali with his bb.. wow... so nice can go to bali.. i want to go too... :x
Sat night yam cha with brad, david, mike, issac, terance and other at station 1... been 2 month never meet them... hehe... too bad no singer that night....

Sun going to 1u with my best friend tang... he planning to get a jean and a bag... so we go shopping for that.... half way shopping saw david... hehe... finally my friend get his jean at levi's and the bag from zara man... after the shopping... we planning to have our lunch +tea time at wong kok.... so go for wongkok at 1u.... when we having our lunch + tea time... brad call me for joining them yam cha at oldtown 1u... that time we know david told them me shopping with a guy so brad call me for yam cha to saw the guy with me....hehe... after my wong kok... we heading to join them... when brad saw baru know is my friend tang.. lolz.... saw terence,lewis, david, brad and another david.... we blar blar ther3 a while then ciao....
Night time our 2nd round.... around 12 someting tang, me, terance, lewis and david having our supper at chow yang kayu... we also blar blar blar till 2 then back home sleep... lewis keep told us his hk trip.. and saw alot of leng zai... haha.... make me wanna go tim.. charm....

Monday will be wesak day... sleep till very late... around 12 something.... aft3r wash up go pray with mom... after back from temple... get a call by tang my best friend for asking me join him to shopping at sg wang... so i say ok la since i am free on afternoon... so we go ts, sg wnag and pavilion... plan to buy jco doughnut de but too long q liao... so gave up of buying that...that my holidays plan.. very tir3d and sleepy... Zzz...


- My cute little cousin..... -

No comments: