Sunday, June 29, 2008

birthDayZ


Today is my birthdayZ.. hehe... happy cause got some friend celebrated with me.... sad sad cause add on my ages.. ^.^

yesterday night one gang of friend celebrate my birthday at shah's village~ really have fun for last night~ Another one friend of mine birthday on 5/7 so we celebrated together.... that was fun ~
we having a great time there.. we drink, joke, play games and more...

Before back home.. we all hang around at a&w for some hot drink... and wait For us are ok beFore we drive back home~ cause we drink alot.... lolz.... almost all drunk.. finish a bottle of vodka and 1/4 of hennesy~


Went back home around 3 am this morning.... but now around 10 something wake up jor.... i think too happy that y cant sleepZ.. haha....Anyway thank BraD for this celebration... anD thank all who attend f
or this party de leng leng.. domo arigato..
.
my cake~ david cake~

No comments: