Thursday, June 5, 2008

Petrol increase~

Yesterday morning get some news from friend that saying petrol will increase soon.... though not so fast.... but around 5pm.. get many msn message and sms from friends and relative telling me petrol will be increase till $2.70 per liter.... diesel increase 1 to 2.581 per liter.... wow... that increase very much... 78 sen for petrol and almost $1.00 for diesel.... Dunno the goverment doing wat? keep increasing the petrol.... haiz...
when i going back home.... so jam along the road... everyone rushing to pam petrol at petrol station b4 12am.... me also 1 of it too to pam petrol for mom' car... me wait almost 1 hour to pam petrol.... at last me decide dun want pam for my own car.. cause too jam... and bit lazy cause still have half tank of petrol for my car.... next time everyone need to use expensive petrol lo.... >.<

Electricity will increase on julY... everything increase but why my salary no increase? O.o

No comments: