Saturday, August 2, 2008

august.. brand new month~

Recently lot of sad news coming 1 by 1.. not really got the time to let me breath some fresh air.. last month not really a good month for me... some sad stuff... working stuff that make me very stress, tired and dunno what can i do next... let me no way to solve my problem... some friend relation getting not really stable... and some friend argue with their lover.. even start fightinG and trying to hit each other... till need to go to hospital and police station.. gosh o.O why dun sit down and talk properly leh? haiz haiz... everything can talk in good chat... right?

I think my mood getting unstable... so july i crazy shopping and buy alot of stuff to stable up my mood... gosh O.o use alot of cash again... how can i??

Hope august can get some good news coming 1 by 1....

夕阳就像我的心情...

No comments: