Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New laptop~

Been plan to get my new own lappie since long time ago... cause need to start up my own business by next yeaR.. keep looking for the lappie.. compare alot of thing... price, model, shape and lot... lolz.. been so choosy lo.. haha... cause need to use few k to buy mah... lolz... get alot of advise from friend and a importance person..

Finally get to buy a lappie for myself today... get a brand of acer... many ppl say acer not really good.. but i think is ok for me... get it for 2 k plus... want get the cheaper price from the sales guy.. but he so sui dun want gave more discount for me... bad bad guyz.. haha...

But i am happy get my very own lappie now... and this the 1st blog i am writing from my lappie... start from now need to gambatee to my freelance and my business lu.. wish me success k everyone... hehe..

So so tired and sleepy now...will go to sleep early tonight... yawn~~

No comments: